SERASI Plain Pareo Skirt compliments the bright and bold tops in the collection. Inspired by a traditional sarong, it is a semi-instant pareo that has adjustable straps for easy styling.
This pareo skirt can be styled in many ways is great for those who love wearing your clothes differently.
- Has an opening from the top with straps to tie.
- Can be adjusted to follow your body according to how you tie it
- Pareo instructions: just slip into the pareo, crisscross the straps, bring the straps to the back, tie it up and adjust accordingly.
- Tip: Pull it really tight to make it look the best!
- Lightweight textured poly-cotton material
- This item is sourced and made in Malaysia
The SERASI Plain Pareo Skirt is free size and fits up to XXL.
- Length 118 cm
- Width 120cm
Please allow +- 1.5 inch for shrinkage after wash as it is cotton.
Please allow +- 1.5 inch of difference as the top was manually and individually cut.
Caring for your batik clothing:
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hung to dry, preferably not under direct sunlight
- Turn inside out when washing
- Do not bleach
** Products are sold separately and not as a set; tops and skirts. Photos are only for styling purposes.
**Please note that the color or patterns may be slightly different due to lighting or device screen.