Add a touch of batik to your day with the Tessa Pink handmade gift set.
BUMI is part of The Batik Life's sustainable and slow fashion collection. When you wear bits of BUMI, you are making a difference one handmade accessory at a time. This gift set was taken from the remnants of our clothing production and turned into these cute accessories so nothings is left wasted into the landfill.
This set features:
- 2 Reusable Batik Face Masks (3 cotton ply)
- 1 Ribbon Hair Scrunchie
- 1 Hair Scrunchie
- 1 Denim Pouch
Each Batik Mask is made from 3 layers of breathable and lightweight 100% cotton fabric with Batik designs. Adjust your masks to perfectly fit behind your ears. Our batik mask is great for everyday wear and wash. They are washable and reusable for a more sustainable option.
- Breathable 3-ply mask from 100% cotton made in Malaysia
- Inner cotton lining and a pocket to insert a disposable filter as a optional fourth layer.
- Has elastic ear loops which are adjustable as it has adjusters
- As it is a reusable mask, it is washable
- Adult Size: W26 cm x H13 cm
- Made by persons with disability in the Community-Based Rehabilitation Program which provides training and skills relevant to their community.
Care Instructions: -
- We recommend handwashing your mask with soap and rinsing it thoroughly with water as it ensures the cleanest options especially in avoiding "mask-ne" (mask acne). However, throwing it in the washing machine with detergent would also do the trick.
- Keep elastic away from hot iron.
- 100% cotton with 7-9 inches of elastic made in Malaysia. Ribbon is detachable.
- Upcycled denim material: W 15cm x L 16cm
- Made by the mask makers