Handmade batik earrings:
- Approximate measurement: 3x9cm
- Material: 18k gold-plated copper earring hook, resin, batik
- Made from excess scrap from the BUMI Malaysia collection
- Caring for your batik accessories
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid the clear material to turn yellow
- Keep away from water
*Please note that each piece is handmade, therefore there will be imperfections which gives it character.
*Batik beads are slightly transparent depending on the color of the batik.
BUMI is our sustainable and slow fashion line which upcycles batik textile scraps into products of environmental value in a creative way. As part of The Batik Life, we take the leftover from our clothing items into these cute accessories.
When you wear Bits of BUMI, you are expanding the lifespan of the batik textile and avoiding it from ending up in the landfill.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings
Leave a review