The KASEH Pareo Wrap Skirt is an extension of our KASEH Collection that can be worn on many occasions. Made from cotton and with a loose fitting, KASEH is breathable, airy and comfortable to be worn in Malaysian weather. It is a semi-instant pareo that has adjustable straps for easy styling.
This pareo skirt can be styled in many ways is great for those who love wearing your clothes differently.
- Has an opening from the top with straps to tie.
- Can be adjusted to follow your body according to how you tie it
- Pareo instructions: just slip into the pareo, crisscross the straps, bring the straps to the back, tie it up and adjust accordingly.
- Tip: Pull it really tight to make it look the best!
- Material: 100% Cotton. Hand stamped batik made by artisans in Terengganu.
- Made in Malaysia
Free size and fits S-XXL
- Length: 41"
- Width (Circumference): +-57"
- Straps Length: 25"
*Please note that if you already own a KASEH Kaftan Kurung Set, the pareo sizing is a little different in which this pareo is slightly smaller than the kaftan kurung set.
Caring for your batik clothing:
- - Turn outside in when washing
- - Machine wash with cold water
- - Hung to dry, preferably not under direct sunlight
- - Do not bleach