This Pareo Wrap Skirt features Malaysian batik designs that are bright and beautiful. The intricate pattern and layers of colors are handstamped by batik artisans from Terengganu, Malaysia.
The batik pareo skirt can be worn on many occasions. Made from cotton and with a loose fitting, it is breathable, airy and comfortable to be worn in Malaysian weather. It is a semi-instant pareo that has adjustable straps for easy styling.
This pareo skirt can be styled in many ways is great for those who love wearing your clothes differently.
- Has an opening from the top with straps to tie.
- Can be adjusted to follow your body according to how you tie it
- Pareo instructions: just slip into the pareo, crisscross the straps, bring the straps to the back, tie it up and adjust accordingly.
- Tip: Pull it really tight to make it look the best!
- Material: 100% Cotton. Hand stamped batik made by artisans in Terengganu.
- Made in Malaysia
- Fits S-XXL
- Length: 116cm
- Width: 150 cm
- Straps Length: 57 cm
Caring for your batik clothing:
- Turn outside in when washing
- Machine wash with cold water
- Hung to dry, preferably not under direct sunlight
- Do not bleach