This Pareo Wrap Skirt is an extension of our Merdeka Collection that exclusively features Malaysian batik designs that are bright and beautiful. The intricate pattern and layers of colors are handstamped by batik artisans from Terengganu, Malaysia.
The pareo skirt can be worn on many occasions. Made from cotton and with a loose fitting, it is breathable, airy and comfortable to be worn in Malaysian weather. It is a semi-instant pareo that has adjustable straps for easy styling.
This pareo skirt can be styled in many ways is great for those who love wearing your clothes differently.
- Fits S-XL
- Has an opening from the top with straps to tie.
- Can be adjusted to follow your body according to how you tie it
- Pareo instructions:
- just slip into the pareo, crisscross the straps, bring the straps to the back, tie it up and adjust accordingly.
- Tip: Pull it really tight to make it look the best!
- Material: 100% Cotton. Hand stamped batik made by artisans in Terengganu.
- Made in Malaysia
**Please note that the color or patterns may be slightly different due to lighting or device screen.
*Please note that the sizing is different from the last KASEH batik pareo skirt collection. Please refer to measurements.
- Length: 116cm
- Width: 136 cm
- Straps Length: 57 cm
*Please allow +- 1.5 inch for shrinkage after wash as it is cotton.
*Please allow +- 1.5 inch of difference as the top was manually and individually cut.
Caring for your batik clothing:
- Machine wash in cold water and turn inside out while washing.
- Wash separately during the first few washes as color will run.
- To maintain the color of your batik, hang to dry, preferably not under direct sunlight.
- Do not bleach.
- Add 1/4 cup distilled vinegar as a natural softener.
- Product feels stiff when it arrives but will become softer after a few washes.