This piece is part of the BUMI Sinaran collection which pairs a blue denim jacket with a light green floral accent piece. This sort sleeve denim is such a unique find that we know someone would appreciate.
- this jacket has a light blue denim wash
- crop denim short sleeves
- has 2 pockets on the chest
- has front buttons and buttons on the sleeves
- light denim material suitable with Malaysian weather
- disclaimer: has a small stain on the back (upper right side)
*Please note that this item is upcycled from vintage denim jackets and may have minor imperfections
Chest Circumference (Lilit dada) : 82cm
Length 38 cm
Sleeve Length 14cm
Armhole Circumference (Lilit Lengan) 40cm
BUMI is a sustainable and slow fashion line which upcycles our batik textile scraps and even used denim jackets into products of environmental value.
As part of The Batik Life, each up-cycled denim jacket is hand-picked, cleaned, designed and patched and reborn into a new look and design to expand the lifespan of clothing and avoiding it from ending up in the landfill.