The BUMI in The City is an extension of our BUMI Malaysia collection. BUMI in The City pairs a denim jacket with handstamped batik Terengganu made by local artisans. The bright and fun colors of the batik pays tribute to the diversity and colors of Malaysia.
The BUMI in The City is a versatile and stylish outerwear piece that effortlessly blends urban fashion with casual comfort. It's a go-to-choice for a laid back yet trendy look!
**Please note that this item is an upcycled from vintage denim pieces and may have minor imperfections.
- Bright blue wash denim jacket with not collar with interesting pocket detailing
- Has 4 pockets on the chest
- Has clasps buttons on the front
- Well made & made from 100% cotton
- Shoulder: 63 cm
- Front Length: 59 cm
- Sleeve Length: 42 cm
- Chest Circumference (Lilit dada) 115 cm
- Armhole Circumference (Lilit Lengan): 55 cm
BUMI is a sustainable and slow fashion line which upcycles our batik textile scraps and even used denim jackets into products of environmental value.
As part of The Batik Life, each up-cycled denim jacket is hand-picked, cleaned, designed, patched and reborn into a new look. When you wear BUMI, you are expanding the lifespan of clothing and saving it from wasting in the landfill.